The application deadline for Fall 2017 admission to the M.A. Program in Conflict Resolution is January 15, 2017. Applicants will be notified of our decision by March 15, 2017.
The Conflict Resolution Program reviews applications for admission once a year for fall matriculation, applications for Fall 2018 are due on January 15, 2017. To be fully considered for admission, applicants must complete the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences online application and submit the following documentation:
- TOEFL or IELTS scores (required for international students who have not received a degree from an English speaking university)
- GRE scores
- Official Transcripts from every university attended
- Three (3) letters of recommendation
- Statement of purpose (approximately 500 words)
- Academic writing sample (10-20 pages)
- Application fee ($90)
All application materials are due to the Graduate Admissions Office no later than January 15, 2017. Transcripts and test scores should be mailed to:
Graduate School of Arts & Sciences
Graduate Admissions, Box 571004
3520 Prospect Street NW
Washington, DC 20057
Due to the competitive nature of the admissions process, the CR Program will not review incomplete applications. GRE scores are required for all applicants and may not be substituted with any other standardized test scores. There is no minimum score requirement, nor does the program track an average score for admitted students.