Thank you for interest in the MA Program in Democracy and Governance at Georgetown Unviersity. We look forward to receiving your application. All candidates must use the online application system. If you are having difficulty please contact the Graduate School of Arts & Sciences Office of Admissions at email@example.com
- Georgetown University Graduate School of Arts & Sciences online application
- Official transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate institutions attended mailed to:
Office of Graduate Admissions
3700 O Street, NW
Washington, DC 20057-1004
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE) scores. The GRE is required for all applicants. Georgetown's ETS code is 5244
- Résumé or C.V.
- TOEFL /IELTS scores for international applicants who have not previously attended an English-speaking college or university.
- Statement of Purpose approximately 500 words in length
- Academic writing sample
- Three (3) letters of recommendations
- Georgetown application fee