Courses will be taught by full-time faculty from both Universities, and occasionally by one or two adjunct. The language of instruction, to include reading assignments, will be contingent on the faculty teaching the course. For this reason, it is strongly recommended that all students have a reading proficiency of both Spanish and English.
Current Faculty Members
PhD Université Paris III (Sorbonne-Nouvelle), France.
MA University of Buenos Aires, Argentina.
MA Facultad Latinoamericana de Ciencias Sociales (FLACSO), Mexico.
PhD University of California (Berkeley), USA.
Matthew Carnes, S.J.
PhD Stanford University (Palo Alto), USA
PhD Johns Hopkins University (Baltimore), USA
PhD Georgetown University (Washington DC), USA.
PhD Massachussets Institute of Technology (Boston), USA.
PhD Universidad Nacional de Córdoba, Argentina.
PhD Columbia University (New York), USA.
PhD Free University of Berlin, Germany
PhD Universidad de Buenos Aires, Argentina
PhD New York University, USA.
Previous Faculty Members
Georgetown UniversityUniversidad Nacional de San Martin (UNSAM)
- Eusebio Mujal-Leon, Ph.D. (Massachusetts Institute of Technology)
- Eric Langenbacher, Ph.D. (Georgetown University)
- Michael Bailey, Ph.D. (Stanford University)
- Andrew Bennett, Ph.D. (Harvard University)
- Denise Brennan, Ph.D. (Yale University)
- Daniel Brumberg, Ph.D. (University of Chicago)
- Marc Chernick, Ph.D. (Columbia University)
- Robin A. King, Ph.D. (University of Texas at Austin)
- Gerald M. Mara, Ph.D. (Bryn Mawr College)
- Joshua Mitchell, Ph.D. (University of Chicago)
- Douglas Reed, Ph.D (Yale University)
- Mark Rom, Ph.D. (University of Wisconsin)
- George Shambaugh, Ph.D. (Columbia University)
- Marcelo Cavarozzi, Ph.D. (University of California – Berkeley)
- Horacio Crespo, Ph.D.(Universidad Nacional Autónoma de Mexico)
- Manuel Antonio Garretón, Ph.D. (Ecole des Hautes Etudes, University of Paris)
- Patricio Korzeniewicz, Ph.D. (SUNY Binghampton)
- Oscar Landi, Ph.D. (University of Sao Paulo)
- Roberto M. Nogueira, Ph.D. (Cornell University)
- Juan Manuel Palacio, Ph.D. (University of California – Berkeley)
- Gerardo Aboy, Ph.D. (Universidad Complutense de Madrid)
- Guillermo Alonso, Ph.D. (FLACSO, Mexico)
- Fabio Bertranou, Ph.D. (University of Pittsburgh)
- Gabriela Delamata, Ph.D. (Complutense University of Madrid)
- Gerry McDermott, Ph.D. (Massachussets Institute of Technology)
- Mario Francisco Navarro, M.D. (Social Science) (FLASO, Mexico)
- Ricardo Gutierrez, Ph.D. Candidate (A BD) (The Johns Hopkins University )
- Claudio Iglesias, M.A. in Economics (Instituto Torcuato Di Tella) Gabriela Merlinsky, Ph.D. (c) (Universidad de Buenos Aires)
- Guillermo Rozenwurcel, M.A. in Economics (Pontificia Universidade Católica, Río de Janeiro, Brazil)
- Ximena Simpson, M.A. ( IUPERJ, Brazil)