How To Apply
Applications for the PS-PSI 2024 are now open and due by March 1, 2024. Apply here.
You will need to provide us with a few types of information in your application for the PS-PSI:
- An email address at which we can reach you.
- A Statement of Interest (250-300 words) explaining why you would like to take part in the PS-PSI.
- A Contribution Statement (250-300 words) discussing the contribution your personal background would make to the PS-PSI and to the diversity of the cohort.
- A Research Pitch (250-300 words) outlining a topic that you are interested in researching.
- The name of and an email address for one professor, faculty member, mentor, or teaching assistant who can provide a letter of recommendation addressing your academic talents.
- An unofficial transcript showing the courses you have taken and your GPA.